How to Play Brag – 3 Card Poker
3 Card Poker is one of the simplest casino card games and goes at the pace of each individual Player.
In order to participate in a hand; the Player must a bet on the area marked ANTE, with an optional bet placed on the PAIR PLUS.
Each Player and the Dealer will be dealt 3 cards face down.
One the Player has all three cards, the Player will check their cards
If the Player chooses to stay in the game, they must place a bet on the PLAY/BET BOX. The bet placed must be equal to the sum the Player placed on the Ante at the start of the game.
Should the Player choose not to continue with the hand they can FOLD and forfeit their Ante.
The Dealer must have at least QUEEN HIGH in order to QUALIFY.
• If the Dealer does not qualify:
• All Players will be paid Even Money for their Ante stake
• All subsequent bets will be returned to the Player
• All Pair Plus* bets will be dealt with as shown below
If the Dealer does qualify:
• All Players win the Ante and are paid Even Money
• All hands with a better combination than the Dealer will also be paid even money.
• All losing bets will be taken.
• n.b. In the event, the Player has a ‘Straight’, ‘Three of a Kind’ or ‘Straight Flush’ they will receive an Ante Bonus as shown below.
The Player will receive the bonus even if they lose to the Dealer
• Straight: Even Money
• 3 of a Kind: 4 to 1
• Straight Flush: 5 to 1
Players placed a wager on Pair Plus will be paid at odds with a Pair or Better, regardless of whether the Dealer qualifies or has a better hand.
Pair Plus Payout Table:
• Pair: Even Money
• Flush: 4 to 1
• Straight: 6 to 1
• 3 of a Kind: 30 to 1
• Straight Flush: 40 to 1
Once all hands have been paid, the dealer will collect all the cards and a new hand will commence.